Rubber Belt Type Blast Cleaning Machine for Aluminum Alloy Parts
What is rubber belt blast cleaning machine?
This series of rubber belt blast cleaning machine is used for
surface cleaning,rust romoving,and surface intensification of each
kind of middle and small scale casting, forging and job. It is
suitable for diffenent production scale, can be stand-alone use and
many units can also be used in conjunction with the continuous
conveyor components, composing the production of clean-up lines.It
has the advantages of no pit, compact structure, and high
reasonable structure small energy consumption and high efficiency.
1. Used for surface cleaning, rust removing and surface
intensification of various middle and small.
size casting, forging and workpieces.
2. Suitable for different production scale and can also be used in
conjunction with the continuous conveyor components to form the
production of clean-up lines.
3. Advanced design, reasonable structure
4. Little energy consumption and high efficiency.
5. This machine adopted the double plate impeller head,
characterized as brief structure, easy to change impeller and high
shot blast efficiency.
6. Efficient separator of shot from sand, high separating quality
and productivity, long impeller lifetime.
7. The bag dust filter can greatly reduce air pollution and improve
the work environment, complying with state emission standard.
8. Abrasion resistant rubber tumble belt, reducing noise and
collision of work pieces.
9. Automatic discharging of materials after cleaning of work
pieces, low labor cost.
Technical Parameter for Q326 shot blasting machine
|Diameter of roller||Ø600|
|Maximum weight of single piece(kg)||10Kg|
|Pill impelling volume(Kg/min)||150Kg/min|
|Total power dissipation(KW)||13KW|
- Warranty: 12 months from the date of installation
- Technical support for machine life time.
- Round-the clock problem solving support with our 24-hours hotline.
- Timely supply of spare parts and ware parts.
- Maintenance agreements tailored to the requirements of our
- Training programs for operating and maintenance personnel.
- Installation and commissioning of new machineries.
- Support to ensure your full compliance with local safety and