Surface Cleaning Equipment Roller Conveyor Shot Blasting Machine to
Derust Storage Rack
Commercial terms for roller conveyor shot blasting machine:
1. MOQ: 1 set OEM, Design based on requirments
2. Quality guarantee: 12 months from installation date
3. Payment term: TT, or 30% downpayment by T/T, 70% balance paid by
4. Surface cleaning grade SA2.5
Roller Conveyor Shot Blasting Machine
The type roller conveyor shot blasting machine is mainly designed
for the treatment of metal plates or profiles in the steel
construction or steel preparation industries. The machines can be
delivered as standalone units or integrated into an automatic
transportation or sawmill/bore line.
The standard Roller Conveyor shot blasting machine, available in
throughfeed widths from 600 mm to 5000 mm.
Automatic loading/unloading systems are optional.
Find more detailed information about the offerings from each model
|Machine Entrance Width||600 mm||1500 mm||2000 mm||3000 mm||5000 mm|
|Machine Entrance Height||550 mm||550 mm||550 mm||800 mm||800 mm|
|Wheels*Power||4*7.5 kw||4*11 kw||4*15 kw||6*15 kw||8*15 kw|
|Upper Edge Roller Conveyor (variable)||1000 mm||1100 mm||950 mm||950 mm||950 mm|
|Work Speed||1-4 m/min|
Q69 roller conveyor shot blasting machines are self contained, robustly built and designed for the economical
and efficient surface treatment of sheets and profiles.
• Self contained, fully equipped shot blast machine
• Solid manganese rolls in blast compartment
• Tested and proven blast wheels
• Automatic abrasive removal system
• Automatic PLC control
• Installed without the need for further exhaust ducting
• Quick turnaround, easy assembly and commissioning
• High life time by use of air separator.
The systems can be used as single machines or integrated into
descaling and anti-corrosion treatment lines.